- MEMCACHED_BEHAVIOR_RETRY_TIMEOUT can now be set to zero.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Remove c++ namespace that was being exposed (the API should be plug compatible)..
- Fix cases where --servers wasn't behaving the same in all clients.
- Added support to do two part shutdown of socket.
- Fixes for Fedora 18.
- Fix for binary memcached_touch()
- Added support for Murmur3 (HASHKIT_HASH_MURMUR3)
- Portability fixes.
- CLIENT_ERROR fixed to not be treated as a fatal error.
- Compiler fixes for older Ubuntu releases.
- Fix bug that caused version string to not be exported correctly.
- Added memcached_result_take_value().
- Added ax_libmemcached.m4
- Removed custom version of memcached.
- Updated hardening rules.
- Fixed a case where the return error from a socket connection differred from that of a TCP/IP socket.
- --disable-assert has been removed from configure, and --enable-assert has been added in its place.
- Compiling fixes for Clang on OSX Mountain Lion.
- Faster close on socket.
- Instance allocation is now seperated from server interface. This should allow for a better preservation of ABI compliance from now on.
- Fix close on exec bug.
- Numerous other bug fixes.
- Added support for setting options via ENV variable LIBMEMCACHED
- Fix corner case on last used result.
- Add API call for exist calls.
- Update all license files to be BSD.
- Fixes for gcc 4.7, lp:961812
- Fix for restart issue that happens under testing.
- Fix for lp:962815.
- Support for transparent AES encryption.
- Fixes for OSX.
- Version is now parsed directly in the parser, which makes buffered operations now work with it..
- memstat has been extended so that it can be used to find the version of the server.
- Update documentation.
- Fixes for compile issues on Debian and Ubuntu
- Fix for memcached_dump().
- Additional testing for memcached_stat_execute().
- Increased size of sort buffer used during Ketama.
- Added support for new behavior to handle dead servers.
- Overall haul of UDP IO.
- Fixed C compile issue with memcached_exist()
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Clang support for OSX.
- All commands now using vector send support.
- Dropped libmemcached/memcached_util.h (undocumented header file)
- Added memcached_touch() and memcached_touch_by_key()
- UDP support restructured to toggle on a complete memcached_st structure.
See ChangeLog-0 for changes prior v1.0.